Galliot Hotel Nhatrang


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
August 24th 2015
Published: August 27th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Searching for 3.5-star family-friendly hotels in Nha Trang? Check out Galliot Hotel located within a 15-minute walk of Sailing Club Nha Trang and Tram Huong Tower. Thanks to a tram stop nearby, the modern hotel is well connected with other parts of Nha Trang. You can see Yoga Victoria, Alexandre Yersin Museum and Louisiane Brewhouse only 350m from the property. Hotel Galliot has a 24-hour reception that offers laundry and ironing services. Free coffee and tea can be enjoyed at the lobby. A tour desk, business facilities and free public parking are on-site.



Featuring a tasteful interior in neutral colors and a wall-mounted LCD TV, rooms are air-conditioned and fitted with a seating area a minibar and a safe. Toiletries are provided in the en suite bathroom. Some rooms boast a balcony. The hotel has sixteenth storey with the fantastic view of the whole city and Nha Trang bay, including 134 rooms with modern-designed style, convenient and courteous facilities, skillful and well-experienced staff will serve you well with enjoyable and terrific holidays. Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Galliot is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages and body treatments. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0626s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb