Annam Legend Hotel


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Red River Delta » Hanoi
August 24th 2015
Published: August 27th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Located right in the heart of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, Annam Legend Hotel offers many benefits and advantages to our guests. Only 3 minutes walking distance from our hotel you can find Hoan Kiem Lake, also restaurants, museums, theaters, pubs, markets, and legendary Hanoi street foods that are known all over the world. Annam Legend Hotel offers a variety of rooms are designed to comfortably accommodate our guests whether you are traveling alone, or with a large group. Only 35 minutes from Hanoi International Airport and 10 minutes to Hanoi Train Station you can quickly get to where you need to go. Our variety of rooms are designed to comfortably accommodate our guests whether you are traveling alone, or with a large group. Decorated in warm colors and wooden furnishings, rooms offer city views, air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms. Internet access is also available for free. For information on attractions and tour arrangements, enquire with the friendly staff at the tour desk 24 hours a day. Other facilities include a business centre with free Wi-Fi internet access and a restaurant serving both Asian and western fare. Transportation and shuttle services are available 24 hours a day. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Annam Legend Hotel offers accommodation in Hanoi. The hotel has a terrace and spa centre, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site. Our variety of rooms are designed to comfortably accommodate our guests whether you are traveling alone, or with a large group. Our hotel also offers a complimentary international breakfast buffet to all our guests, located in our restaurant on the 8th floor.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 9; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0627s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb