River Suites Hoi An Hotel


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Quảng Nam » Hoi An
August 24th 2015
Published: August 26th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Situated next to the river in Hoi An, River Suites offers an outdoor pool and a restaurant. With a park by the river, this area is perfect for cycling and other riverside activities such as picnics and jogging. River Suites offers a 24-hour front desk that can assist guests with currency exchange, concierge, tour and ticketing services, as well as laundry services. With a car hire service, River Suites also offers free shuttle services. Free public parking and WiFi are available on the property. Make yourself at home in one of the 21 guest-rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks. Offering an outdoor pool and views of the river, River Suites Hoi An Hotel is set in the Cam Pho district in Hoi An, 400m from Japanese Covered Bridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and slippers. A flat-screen TV is offered. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite. You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0651s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb