Day 6 Vietnam Hoian


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Quảng Nam » Hoi An
January 8th 2012
Published: January 9th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Today we woke up, had breakfast, and went to the airport in a taxi. This time we went on Vietnam airlines. We had water as a refreshment, and read all the way. We landed in dha nang and took a taxi to Hoi An. Compared to Hanoi, Hoi an is really different. I like Hanoi better because it is a lot less touristy. In Hoi An it is a lot less busy so it is a lot easier to cross the road. Unfourtunately according to mum it is a bit like Bali in the sensce that everyone in shops come out and say "you buy from my shop please" or "please just look at the menu" or even worse the do this little routine. They say "You need help, where do you come from, ah Australia. When you come to Hoi An, Oh I see you ............ , no, please come by and buy something from my shop." It's really annoying. Dad's banging his head on the wall saying, "I WANT TO GO BACK TO HANOI!" Anyway at night we had dinner at a super expensive restaurant, then had a look around. We bought tthis super cool light up slingshot helicopter. It's so cool, you sling highinthe air and you see it spin down. Cool huh. So we went back to the hotel and went to sleep. Looking fowardd to writing to you tomorrow. Zac.

P.S. No Shazza, there is a turtle at the temple, not the one your thinking about. 😊

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0484s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb