Nha Trang


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
September 24th 2012
Published: October 23rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hi all

So we had another of our over night sleeper bus rides to nha trang. We arrived at 8am and got checked into our lovely hotel perfume grass along with Helen and Dan. We immediately hit the hay for a couple of hours as we didn't get much sleep thanks to Vietnam's beautiful roads. When we woke we decided to hit the beach for the day as the weather was good. We were only on the beach for a couple of hours when the thunder started, we retreated to the very swanky sailing club where we had a few to many drinks as the thunder passed.

The following morning we decided to go to the very popular mud baths. We both had a great laugh and a very relaxing day. We sat in our shared mud bath for 40 min then once we managed clean all the mud off we sat in a really hot mineral pool for the same amount of time or as long as we could in this heat. There are two big mineral pools one 37 degrees and the other 30 degrees. We spent the rest of the day hopping between them and the mineral waterfalls. Which left us both with skin as soft as a baby's bum lol!

The next day the 4 of us decided to go to vinpearl land which is an island of nha trang accessible by a cable car or boat. It has an amusement and a water park. Unfortunately the cable car wasnt running for the week we were there so we had to take the boat across which i'm sure Laura was delighted about. We had some fun on the rides and the slides throughout the day and there wasn't really any queues with it being low season. The toboggan run the "alpine coaster" was really good. We were both in a small car on tracks which was brought up the mountain on a conveyor and then you fly downhill controlling your speed with the brakes on a lever . On the way up we even got to see a monkey jumping between the trees, very cool!. As with most days around this time of year the day ended with a big thunder storm as we got the boat back.

We really liked our time in nha trang the beach was nice, and the town had enough to do and some nice bars and restaurants. We're of now to pack our bags for another early morning bus ride to Mui ne!

Chat Soon

Lots of love Laura and Ian


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0472s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb