Day 13, Vietnam, Nha Trang!


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
January 15th 2012
Published: January 16th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Today was a day to remember. We didn't do much but it was fun.Today we woke up and had our usual buffe't breakfast and went down to the beach. At the beach we went straight to the water to get purposely get pushed around by the waves. Fun fun fun! Soon enough I found a drop ledge in the sand and all of a sudden I was up to my shoulders in water. It was so cool! Later still I was swishing with the waves when I found some friends. They were from cairns. Apparently in cairns there wet season is in summer. Weird huh. Anyway, we decided to go back to the pool with our friends because they are staying in the same hotel as us. Unfortunately the pool was colder than the ocean .BRRRRRR! Soon our friends had to go for dinner so we decided to go to. This time we didn't go with our friends, we went by our selves. We went for a walk and got a pineapple juice. It was a real pick me up even though it didn't have any caffeine in it. When we found a place and looked at the menu we had a real laugh. On the menu there was ferret, turtle, porcupine, forest hog, and pidgeon. I hope they haven't cooked pigwidgen. Also some of the names of the meals were wrong. Some of the weird names were: potentially medicine, and beef extinct! We decided to have a squid hot pot. It was delicious. For desert I got a chocolate ice cream. Anyway, we went home and had a nice big sleep!

P.S. Happy birthday Manny!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.151s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1259s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb