Day 12, Vietnam, Nha Trang, Vinpearl Amusement Park Island.


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
January 14th 2012
Published: January 15th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Wow, what an exciting day. We went to Vinpearl Amusement Park. Vinpearl is an island full of water rides, ground based rides, shows, and 2 stories full of arcade games bumper cars,and 4D cinemas, and the best part was, after you bought your ticket, everything but the food is free. We started off by going on a beautiful and quiet cable car across to the island, but when we got there, what we saw completely blew our minds. As soon as you get off the cable car you see just a massive place just filled with ground based amusement rides. There was: Blackbeards fury (a swinging boat), a rollercoaster (which we unfortunately, didn't get to go on), 2 upside down spinning things the games building, a merry go round, an animal acrobatics place (which I thought was just cruel because the dogs and monkeys were absolutely petrified of the whip the tamers were holding.), and of course the carousel with the swings attached to it. We decided we wanted to go on the water rides first though, so we set off to the water park. On the way we went into the under water world. We saw lots of fish from sizes that were close to microscopic to fish the size of me. We looked at them by standing on a conveyer belt, a bit like an airports luggage conveyer belt, and it took us around to fish tank after fish tank and then the conveyer belt took us on an under water trip and we saw fish come over our heads. IT WAS SO COOL!!! Anyway, we came to the end of the under water world and went to the water park. The first ride we went on was the multi slide. It was 6 slides joined together and each slide different colours but with water running down it. A bit like the kids space one but bigger and with water. Next, I went on the kamakazi. Silly me. The kamakazi is a drop slide with water only, when you go down, the bumps on the slide gives you the most painful back it was silly. Then we decided to go down the multi slide a couple more times and then we found a locker to put our stuff. Next we all went on the lazy river. It took us to my most favourite ride of all. The water rafting slides. On the water rafting slides you sit in a tube and go down twirly wirly water slides full pelt and then drop in to a pool of water. I was always shouted when we were about to drop into the water " BRACE FOR IMPACT!!! 😊 I went on that one over and over again because there were 4 slides: The yellow (the easiest), the blue (the second easiest) the green, and the black. (which one is hardest is debatable because they are both enclosed. Next Dad and I went on the space hole. Big mistake. Not only did it hurt your back, but when you got into the drop into the marble maze like twirly wirly hole, you hit your head and your elbow really hard. No fun at all. I know this might not sound big but from that ride, I got a big bump on my head, and a bleeding elbow. Anyway before we had lunch we went on the tsunami. Didn't like that one either. That was probably because the first time the man made me go down backwards. No fun. And because of the pressure, my but kept hitting the ground. Oh well. Then we went and had lunch. We had spring rolls, shrimp fried rice, crab fried noodles, and french fries. Yum yum. Next we went to the amusement part of Vinpearl. We decided to watch the animal show. In the end Kyle was the only one who really enjoyed it. I thought it was just cruel. Just to prove how cruel it was, when the first animal was hit, it started raining! Okay that was probably a coincedence, but still, cruel cruel cruel cruel cruel cruel cruel cruel. When it ended, because it was raining, we went to the games room. I'm not sure what game I went on first but i know there were alot of games including: motorbike racing, shooting games, dancing games, horse racing games, boxing games, doge'em'cars, and many more. I went on almost all of them. Then it was time to go home, after a merry go round or two, So we headed back to the cable cars. We got back, had dinner and went to bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0584s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb