Muong Thanh Da Nang Hotel


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Da Nang
September 3rd 2015
Published: September 4th 2015
Edit Blog Post

With its convenient location, Muong Thanh Da Nang Hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. The hotel also offers many facilities to enrich your stay in Da Nang. With more than 17 years of experience in hotel service industry, Muong Thanh Da Nang has developed more rapidly every passing day, expanded its sphere of service and improved serving quality in order to serve thousands of domestic and in-bound guests every year. In the future, the hotel continues to develop and expand our system of high-standard hotels and resorts in order to introduce originally and traditionally cultural characteristics as well as the sincere hospitality of Vietnamese people. All 370 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and pillow-top beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include minibars and rainfall shower-heads. All rooms are designed in a modern architectural style, brings pleasant, cozy and luxurious. Space is airy and clean, each room has windows facing the outside, and all rooms are equipped with modern equipment and facilities, enclosed room with bath tub, to meet the needs of every business workers and tourists. The hotel's recreational facilities, which include a spa, sauna, indoor pool, massage treatments, and fitness center, are designed for escape and relaxation. Muong Thanh Hotel is an ideal place of stay for travelers seeking charm, comfort, and convenience in Da Nang hotels . Furthermore, restaurant Systems and bars serving typical dishes such as Daknan are located on the lobby, serving steak and delicious famous barbecue open from 6:00 am to 12:00 pm, Tuy Loan restaurant can accommodate up 600 seats on the second floor, being served meeting or wedding party as well as for daily international breakfast for guests or you can find some special foods of Danang or Asia at Cam Le…We willing to serve everyone any time requested.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb