Green Plaza Hotel Danang


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Da Nang
September 3rd 2015
Published: September 3rd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Green Plaza Danang hotel allows for utmost relaxation, with accommodations boasting elegance and unique Vietnam-inspired design, as well as a stunning montage of river, mountain, and city views from your balcony. It also gives guests the luxury of having business, dining, and recreational facilities within reach. This 4-star hotel allows for utmost relaxation, with accommodations boasting elegance and unique Vietnam-inspired design, as well as a stunning montage of river, mountain, and city views from your balcony. Against this background, The Green Plaza Hotel is obviously established as one of the first high-class City Hotels in Danang with modern architecture and interior design by charming blend of Vietnamese and Champa culture reflecting a distinct style, providing an exclusive retreat where guests can enjoy elegant accommodation, pampering spa experiences, diverse cuisine, multiform entertainment services... surely satisfy guests exceed their expectation and make them feel at home. A full range of office for lease, conference and meeting rooms, secretary service offer the latest equipments, communications facilities and professional services in field of MICE... You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers. Guests can enjoy relaxing spa massages or go on a sightseeing trip to Champa or Hue City. Offering concierge service, staff can also assist with childcare and business needs. In addition to the on-site spa, a fitness center, a spa tub, a sauna and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. With the variety of Asia and International cuisines in romantic restaurants and bars, guests can enjoy a professional service with beautiful views to fresh air Han river or the picturesque City. With all the perks mentioned above, the hotel is obviously considered as one of the premier luxury high-class properties in Danang City. Its commitment to provide customer satisfaction that exceeds expectations puts Green Plaza Hotel in a high position in the hospitality industry in Vietnam and around the world.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0735s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb