Liberty Central Saigon Riverside Hotel


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Southeast » Ho Chi Minh City
September 2nd 2015
Published: September 3rd 2015
Edit Blog Post

600 metres from Liberty Central Riverside Hotel Saigon is Ben Thanh Market. The Opera House is a 15-minute walk away while it takes 20 minutes to walk to the Notre Dame Cathedral of Saigon. Tan Son Nhat International Airport is 6 km from the hotel. Make yourself at home in one of the 62 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the river or city. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily. Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Recreation facilities include a spa. Guests have access to a business centre. A 24-hour reception offers a tour desk and ticket services. As for in-house facilities Liberty Central Saigon Riverside offers a lot of options for pleasantly surprising and impressive experiences to pamper all the senses: fine gastronomy and gourmet sessions at Bistro café and Wine bar on the beautifully designed mezzanine floor or at the Central restaurant with contemporary decor and three exquisite daily buffets, great breakfasts and evening Cocktail Buffet free service at Club lounge for business travelers on the 23rd floor, renowned wines and a plethora of cocktails at the Vertical sky bar on the rooftop with views over hotels in Ho Chi Minh City at night and open swimming pool contemplating the sunset from the rooftop deck with iced coffee or glass of wine in hand amid orchids in full blossom can also become one of the highlights of one’s stay in Saigon. Boasting a prime location within few minutes’ walk through an atmospheric central quarter straight to the city’s main attractions, Liberty Central Saigon Riverside Hotel offers a memorable stay with truly international standard of comfort, charming views and can become an excellent option to start one’s trip to Southern Vietnam (or to finish it) in impressive way.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0558s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb