Riverside Boutique Resort Hue


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » North Central Coast » Thua Thien - Huế
September 3rd 2015
Published: September 4th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Accessible by River boats and by the road. Hue Riverside Boutique Resort is situated conveniently within 1 km from Hue Railway Station, while Hue city centre is 7 km away. Phu Bai International Airport is accessible with a 45-minute drive. Our Resort provide daily Shuttle Boat from Resort to Hue city centre (4km) with 2 rounds per day every from 9:00am & finish at 5:00pm. Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Every room has a view of the Perfume River on either the ground floor or the first floor of the five elegant and traditional buildings, has a privileged view on the Perfume River. The 40 rooms of 24 sqm, equally divided into double or twin rooms, are equipped with free wifi and included in the price a generous breakfast. All rooms have tile flooring and a terrace or balcony. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Hue Riverside Resort operates a 24-hour front desk that can assist with luggage storage. Guests can exercise and work out at the fitness centre, or simply relax at the sun terrace. Free parking is available on site for guests who drive. Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. If your dream wedding, you wish to have it in a romantic atmosphere our beautiful garden area will make that happen. The Hue Hotels is ideally designed with a grass loan will cater for up to 600 guests. If you’re looking for spectacular wedding photographs and a tranquil setting for your big day a waterside wedding is the one for you. The calming sound of flowing water in the background, beautiful views across River and the occasional glimpse of a bird or other wildlife will provide the perfect setting for your celebrations. Imagine having a Riverside wedding or getting married at a venue with a river running through the grounds – so romantic! Some historical wedding venues even have a moat that will really help you feel like a princess on your wedding day.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0631s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb