Fusion Maia Resort


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Da Nang
August 22nd 2015
Published: August 25th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Indulgence levels are off the scale at beachfront boutique hotel Fusion Maia in Central Vietnam, where all-inclusive spa treatments mean pampering is a must. Balance spa chilling with golf and shopping sessions in nearby heritage town Hoi An, then slink back to your stylish pool villa or live it up in the ocean-view lounge. A contemporary all pool villa resort, the Fusion Maia Resort is the ultimate relaxing retreat. Make the most of the complimentary spa treatments and savor breakfast served any time any where - from the privacy of your own villa to a romantic table on the beach. Each villa is both modern and spacious, with its own private pool and garden area making it ideal for couples looking for an intimate break. A stunning beachfront infinity pool and peaceful spa pool, along with two delightful restaurants add the finishing touches to this truly special resort. With the resort’s ‘breakfast anywhere, anytime’ concept you are free to live by your own agenda – whether you want to eat in your villa early in the morning, by the pool at midday or on the beach at 3pm. The contemporary Five Dining Room with show kitchen features fresh, flavor some local and western dishes. Enjoy Asia-inspired tapas or high tea at the all-day Tonic Lounge or head to the informal Fresh Pool Bar for Mediterranean and Vietnamese cuisine. Fusion Maia has three main restaurants: Five, a contemporary Pan-Asian kitchen with show features; Fresh, the poolside dining area influenced by modern Italian flavors and Tonic, the lounge bar offering all day tapas and afternoon tea. There is also the option of having in-room dining. Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a spa tub and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle. Fusion Maia’s health & wellness concept extends beyond its award-winning spa to encompass a full range of holistic activities, including yoga, meditation, tai chi and breathing. They also offer workshops such as natural remedies, making salt scrubs, blending aromatherapy and tea appreciation – most of these carried out in an intimate, candle-light setting to promote peace and inner well-being.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0851s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb