Calypso Grand Hotel Hanoi


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Red River Delta
August 22nd 2015
Published: August 25th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Calypso Grand is a popular choice amongst travelers in Hanoi, whether exploring or just passing through. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. Calypso Grand Hotel Hanoi is a 45-minute drive from Noi Bai International Airport and a 10-minute drive from Hanoi Train Station. Travel around Hanoi easily with the tour and ticketing services provided. Alternatively, bikes and cars can be rented at Calypso. Soothing massages are available after a day of activity. Calypso Grand Hotel Hanoi welcomes travelers to comfortably outfitted accommodations set centrally in the historic Old Quarter in the Vietnam capital. This cosy Hanoi hotel places tourists within easy distance to local attractions Tran Quoc Pagoda and Quan Thanh Temple at West Lake. Vacationers can also view the notable collections at Vietnam Military History Museum, Ho Chi Minh Museum and Vietnam National Museum of Fine Arts. A flat-screen TV with cable channels, as well as a laptop are provided. Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bath and shower, with bath robes and slippers provided. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer. A TV is featured. Travel around Hanoi easily with the tour and ticketing services provided. Alternatively, bikes and cars can be rented at Calypso. Soothing massages are available after a day of activity. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Friendly staff, great facilities and close proximity to all that Hanoi has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at Calypso Grand Hotel. Patrons at Calypso Grand Hanoi relish an array of delicious specialties at the in-house restaurant. Sip coffee or cocktails at the cosy cafe and lounge/bar on site.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0594s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb