Essence Palace Hotel


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Red River Delta » Hanoi
August 22nd 2015
Published: August 24th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Many Hanoi sights, including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Quan Thanh Temple and West Lake are 20 minutes away from the hotel. Thang Long Water Puppet Theater, Old City Gate and Ancient House are located just 150m from the venue. 10 minutes away from Hanoi city center. Just 1km from the center of Hanoi known for Ancient House, Golden Bell Show and Vietnam Bike Day Tours. The Essence Palace Hotel has just 29 eco-friendly, elegant and luxurious rooms, featuring a Vietnamese touch, great attention to detail, and many of the services and facilities of a five-star hotel. Ideal for travelers interested in exploring Hanoi and North Vietnam, the hotel's expert staff can arrange visas on arrival, tours of the capital, Halong Bay cruises and trips to Hue. The hotel's stylish Gia Ngu restaurant offers a variety of tasty, authentic Vietnamese dishes along with a Western menu for lunch and dinner as well as an extensive drinks menu. Guests can also take advantage of a range of exclusive treatments and massages at the Essencia Spa centre. Gia Ngu restaurant inside Essence Palace hotel with the stylish of offering tasty authentic Vietnamese cuisines, Asian and Western. Also serve fresh fruit, coffees and wines. A great to enjoy lunch or dinner with a delicious and excellent service with reasonable price in a wonderful environment. The hotel also offers bike hire and car hire. Thang Long Water Puppet Theater is 200 metres from Essence Palace Hotel, while Ngoc Son Temple is 300m from the property. The nearest airport is Noibai International Airport, 21 km from the property.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0478s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb