Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Red River Delta » Hanoi
October 3rd 2015
Published: October 1st 2015
Edit Blog Post

The Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi is a bit more of a time machine, with its French Colonial exterior, and its period interiors — though the Opera Wing is brand-new, and up-to-date in the more typical international style. The luxury here is not a function of the number of switches and buttons on the bedside control panel; this is an old-school five-star hotel, with a discreet atmosphere and service fit for executives and statesmen alike. The sheen of novelty may be missing from the Metropole, but the experience is no less rich and comfortable. Honored to be the first Sofitel Legend property (only a handful of Sofitel properties carry this distinction), the hotel offers three restaurants, three bars, seven function rooms, an exclusive Club Lounge, a heated swimming pool, a health club, and the luxurious Le Spa du Metropole. A unique offering by the hotel is a daily guided Path of History tour that provides guests with not only an opportunity to learn more about the hotel’s history but the chance to visit the recently rediscovered hotel’s war-time air raid shelter. Housing a private dining room and outdoor terrace, Spices Garden serves Asian and Vietnamese specialities. Other dining options include Angelina Italian Restaurant and Lounge and Le Beaulieu French Restaurant. Drinks can be enjoyed at any of the hotel's 3 bars. Despite having over three-hundred rooms on offer, the Softiel Legend Metropole makes your experience feel unique every time you visit. And for us, that’s what great hotels are all about. Each room is furnished to perfection and the staff are ever-present to lend a hand, whether it’s booking Opera tickets or simply providing tips on getting around Vietnam.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0856s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb