Vinpearl Resort Da Nang


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Da Nang
October 2nd 2015
Published: October 1st 2015
Edit Blog Post

The six-star Vinpearl Da Nang is highly-rated on TripAdvisor and is the winner of the TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award for 2015 in the Luxury Hotels category, while the five-star Mövenpick Hotel Saigon is also highly rated and winner of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2014. The Vinpearl Da Nang Resort & Villas are only 15 minutes by car to Da Nang’s Airport, 20 minutes to Hoi An Ancient Town and next to the 5-star plus Vinpearl Da Nang Resort & Villas Hotel complex – where you are offered the chance to access to facilities and services certified according to international standards. From the villas, you can easily get to the downtown or visit points-of-interest such as: Ba Na Hills, Son Tra Peninsula, My Son Sanctuary, Hoi An Ancient Town, Marble Mountains, Hue Imperial Citadel and so on. A buffet breakfast is served daily and a poolside bar serves snacks and cocktails during the day. Restaurants and dining venues are complemented by 24 hour room service. The resort has a spa and steam room, a salon, massage services, a gym, tennis courts, business center, meeting venues, currency exchange, shops and much more. The resort is suitable for families with children and has a kid’s club, children’s pool as well as babysitting services. Wi-Fi works throughout the resort. A shuttle service to some of the nearby tourist attractions is provided free of charge by the resort. Along with 2 restaurants, this hotel has 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a private beach, a restaurant, and 4 bars/lounges are onsite. If relaxation is more of a draw, guests can rest by one of the five massive infinity pools, chill out in the gardens, or take a stroll along the resort’s 500 meter beachfront. All 200 guest rooms have sea-facing balconies and are equipped with amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible, including free Wi-Fi, a large screen LCD television with hundreds of movies and games, a separate rain shower and bathtub, complimentary bath salts, and a pillow menu to maximize your comfort and relaxation. Other top notch facilities include two restaurants, two bars, a lounge, café, business center, shopping area, health clinic, kid’s club, fitness center, and a world-class spa.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.145s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0936s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb