Huong Giang Hotel Resort


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » North Central Coast » Thua Thien - Huế
October 6th 2015
Published: October 5th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Huong Giang Hotel Resort & Spa reflects itself on the surface of the peaceful and romantic Perfume River in the morning when you gaze at it from your window. You will be attracted by the lyrical scenery of an ancient and poetical city. The Truong Tien Bridge is spreading its body across the Perfume River gracefully. The Central Huong Giang Hotel is located in the center of Hue city, mirroring itself in the tranquil and poetic gleaming water of the Perfume River, amidst the blooming-all-year-round tropical gardens. In the far distance, the ancient city that has come to the memory of many people as a masterpiece love song dimly appears. And when evening comes, the blue Perfume River sinking in the sunset light suddenly changes to the Hue purple. The hotel features a distinct compilation of dining venues including the Royal Restaurant and the Hoa Mai Restaurant, each of which serves a delectable array of local and international cuisine in a romantic rooftop setting. Huong Giang Hotel Resort & Spa is perfect for guests that want a comprehensive selection of on-site venues as well as a relaxing ambiance conducive to a tranquil holiday. The special trait of the Huong Giang River is a combination of the modern architecture and the Hue Royal Court decoration inside mixed with the green of the tropical plants in bloom in the four seasons. With the professionally qualified personnel and the elegant and caring service, customers will have breathtaking and interesting feelings with "the golden prestige”. Come and stay at Huong Giang Hotel, our Valued Guests will enjoy stunning moments of relax by the open-aired outdoor swimming pool surrounded by lush tropical garden, quenching your thirst at the poolside Bar, the restaurant to feel the tastes of drinks, the specialties of the Ancient Hue Vietnam while watching Hue’s evening purple on its sunset down on the poetic Perfume River.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.131s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0705s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 3; ; mem: 1.1mb