Ngoc Lan Hotel Dalat


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Central Highlands » Lam Dong
October 6th 2015
Published: October 5th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Ngoc Lan Hotel has been open since June 2007, and is not only a hallmark of Dalat but also has unique Asian-European architecture with luxurious and modern facilities. Ngoc Lan hotel dalat is currently honored to be the most ideal and beautiful location in Dalat. The harmonization between the hospitality of Dalat's people and professional guest services created the original service style for the hotel. The rooms are very spacious, beautifully appointed, well equipped and has a balcony overlooking the lake or street. With different room catogeries that offer you a reasonable room for staying with city view or lake view as international standard. Superior rooms has no balcony but with Deluxe room up balcony offer a great place for viewing scenery surrounding. Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite. Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite. Ngoc Lan Hotel also provides parking area, office service, laundry, room service, fitness room, karaoke, conference room, restaurant, bar… You can enjoy delicious dishes and diversity cocktail at the hotel’s Tulip Restaurant or bar on the rooftop. From the height, you can look overall the city of flowers view. Come to Da lat Vietnam and book a room at Ngoc Lan hotel Dalat, your vacation or honeymoon will be memorable and impressive. The Ngoc Lan hotel provides three meeting rooms with the latest equipment and modern air-conditioning. All meeting rooms are designed with all types of conferences and events in mind, with a capacity of up to 300 delegates. Our experienced Conference and Banqueting team delivers high quality service to suit individual requirements, providing impeccable catering from cocktail receptions to working lunches to three-course dinners.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0593s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb