Cat Ba island.. paradise!


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Red River Delta » Hai Phong » Cat Ba Island
October 10th 2008
Published: October 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Our day in paradise started with a quick shuttle bus and moto-taxi for some down to the harbour to get on our private boat. Bit of jostling for position on the top deck but everyone eventually got a decent sunbathing spot.
After a while we stopped to go into some caves, they were pretty impressive though not many of the photos make it look that way!! There were lots of shapes made by the rocks that looked like animals and things but i wouldn't say we spotted many of them!!

Back onto the boat for a short trip and then we dropped down to the lower deck for a many coursed lunch that stuffed us to the gills-but it didn't stop us shooting up to the second deck for some jumping off the boat. A nice refreshing dip and some silly diving and jumping off the 2nd and 3rd decks of the boat..soem good photos heading this way too!!

Eventually we reached cat ba island, the scenery on the way was just idyllic and the island itself was very pretty. We popped down tot he beach for a cool dip after the sun went down which was a little chilly.
After a nice meal we headed for a kareoke bar where we showcased some of our skills witnessed by a few of you before our departure from the UK!! (i knew that singstar training would do us proud!!)



Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement

The best dive!The best dive!
The best dive!

before the belly flop!!


Tot: 0.151s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0655s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb