Day 7 - Good morning Vietnam


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Northwest » Hoa Binh
July 25th 2012
Published: July 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So Arrive in Hanoi no less than 24 hours (ish) late. The taxi driver was waiting for us though (good day!) got to our first hostel however and they had given our room away and the taxi driver didnt work for the company he was just a dodgey guy. (who would have known) found a second hostel though and when we arrived there down a tiny little alley te people were so nice (too ice maybe) (at this point in the story id like to say my unhappieness was back and I am now grumpy) This didnt last long however (yay) I thought the room was really good air con and it worked out really well.Nam howeer upon arrival is loud noisey smelly and the roads are amazingly difficult to cross. for people who havnt been here it is mannerless there is only 1 rule it appears (a rough guide more than a rule) drive on the right!

Found a hostel to stay in that night for the night after and it was bit of a party hostel. food was ok though had a chicken hot pot (very diffrent to that in HK) met up with some people for the quiz (which we basically lost)

After a few drinks we went and got some food and then grranged to meet up the next day for a tour around the city.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 14; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0213s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb