Day 6 - Leaving on a jet plane


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Hong Kong Island » Stanley
July 24th 2012
Published: July 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Last day in HK, awake and get picked up by James to go and eat a HK breakfast. food was really good actually and then we walked around the shopping centre before leaving with him and his Gf to go to his big house had a quick beer before heading to the airport. really going to miss HK and the time I had there was amazing James done a fanstastic job of making sure we saw all the bis we needed to and then some by taking to some local places eating the food and playing some intresting new games.

Once we got to the airport however we found our plane was delayed by 7 hours till midnight (ok we thought) we waited and waited and waited. nothing evenutally after a big rukus (thats a word) we had no info and people were getting really angry (at HK airways) brainstorm we thought we would go and ask at there VIP lounge (best idea ever!) we picked up a guy called Dan along the way and poodled down. The staff had no info at all it wasn't there fault but people got rough. instead of joining in we took the advantage and snuck in (yes!!) free beer food and anything all night. the hostesses once the rukus (see told you) had calmed down were as helpful as they could be and we were chilling in VIP (sipping orange juice out of champane glass) QUOTE!!!

Our plane was then due to leave at 11:30am the next day so we slept and eventually left around 1pm nightmare company to travel with but the bun they gave us was good and of course all the beer 😊

Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0369s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb