VISIT MEKONG DELTA TOUR - VIETNAM COOL TRAVEL


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Mekong River Delta » Can Tho
November 13th 2013
Published: November 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Vietnam Cool TravelVietnam Cool TravelVietnam Cool Travel

Vietnam Cool Travel
VISIT MEKONG DELTA TOUR 2 Days

Cai Be is also one of the many well-known floating markets and nationwide biggest fruit garden in the western region of southern Vietnam. The Hoa Phuoc Island emerges from the middle of the Mekong River, just opposite of the Vinh Long Market. This island is about 6,000 hectares. Its soil is fertile and rice, and there is fresh water and fruit trees. Visitors can trek among the green road, relax on the boat to see its busy function of local transportation on water and you will try various kinds of delicious tropical fruits.Cai Rang floating market In Can Tho that can not be missed for any travelers who come to Vietnam. The Cai Rang Floating Market is always busy, bearing all the characteristics of the locals’ life in the western region. On each boat, goods are hung on poles that are called dialectically “Cay Beo”. Hundreds of typical advertise on poles for the skyward. Boats also operate like “taxis,” very convenient for tourists around the world. The strange way of trading on the water will be surprise you a lot and that can be kept in your memory for years as a lovely strange souvenir of your holiday.



Please stay connected by following our Facebook , Twitter , and Youtube.

Vietnam Cool Travel

-----------------------------------

Notice

1. Cool Travel can arrange additional customized trips if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.

2. Please click on the blue text that shows you the Video clips of the itinerary of this tour

Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 17; qc: 33; dbt: 0.0209s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb