VINH LONG FULL DAY - VIETNAM COOL TRAVEL


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Mekong River Delta » Vinh Long
November 13th 2013
Published: November 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Vietnam Cool TravelVietnam Cool TravelVietnam Cool Travel

Vietnam Cool Travel
Vinh Long Full Day

Cai Be, one of the many well-known floating markets in the western region of southern Vietnam. The Floating Market is always busy, bearing all the characteristics of the locals’ life in the western region. On each boat, goods are hung on poles that are called dialectically “Cay Beo”. Hundreds of typical advertise on poles for the skyward. Boats also operate like “taxis,” very convenient for tourists around the region. The Hoa Phuoc Island emerges from the middle of the Tien River, just opposite to the Vinh Long Market. This island is about 6,000ha. Its soil is fertile and rice, and there is fresh water and fruit trees. Visitors can trek among the green road, relax on the boat to see its busy function of local transportation on water and you will try various kinds of delicious tropical fruits. As of 2003, the district had a population of 290,457. The district covers an area of 421 km². The district capital lies at Cai Be town. It was a location for the U.S. television series The Amazing Race 15 (2009)



Please stay connected by following our Facebook , Twitter , and Youtube.

Vietnam Cool Travel

------------------------------------

Notice

1. Cool Travel can arrange additional customized trips if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.

2. Please click on the blue text that shows you the Video clips of the itinerary of this tour

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 19; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0311s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb