MEKONG DELTA & PHU QUOC - VIETNAM COOL TRAVEL


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Mekong River Delta » Kien Giang » Phu Quoc Island
November 13th 2013
Published: November 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Vietnam Cool TravelVietnam Cool TravelVietnam Cool Travel

Vietnam Cool Travel
Mekong Delta & Phu Quoc 7Days

The Mekong River is one of the world's 10th rivers in its river length and has great influences upon nature and societies of the Indochina Peninsula. The name "MEKONG" originates in Thai language. The source of the Mekong River is in Tibet Mountains running through very narrow valley paroling Yangz Jiang and Salween River. Via Golden Triangle, the crossing of China, Myanmar and Laos boarder, the Mekong flow into Vientiane Plain. The term, Lower Mekong means downstream segment from the point. Which distributes grate influences to agriculture especially paddy fields there.

With its meandering waterways and flourishing farms, the Mekong Delta is a place not to be missed. Venture out through this iconic landscape and discover riverbanks dotted with coconut palms swaying in the breeze and sprawling rice fields sparkling in the sun.

Phu Quoc is a large tropical island off the coast of Vietnam. It is a very mountainous and densely forested Island of 1320 sq km; it is 48 km in length from south to north and has a population of approx. 80,000 people. Phu Quoc Island and its beaches were voted to be "The Most Cleanest and Beautiful Beach of World" by ABC News as from the end of February, 2008.



Please stay connected by following our Facebook , Twitter , and Youtube.

Vietnam Cool Travel

-----------------------------------------------

Notice

1. Cool Travel can arrange additional customized trips if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.

2. Please click on the blue text that shows you the Video clips of the itinerary of this tour.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 14; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0363s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb