Massage (read brothel) in Dalat (Feb 2008)


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Central Highlands
February 14th 2008
Published: February 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We all felt we deserved a massage, we hadn't had one since Phu Quoc so headed to a hotel which had a sign advertising them. We paid for the massage and then headed upstairs to be greeted by lots of red lights and what I realise now was the madame/pimp. A few girls wearing tiny short skirts with slits up the side came our and all started giggling hysterically at us, guess they're not used to women coming for "massage". Warning bells should have told us to leave at this point but but we'd paid our dong so we headed into our small red rooms with our "girls", Lou's one was a guy.

We were all ordered to take a shower - must be requested of clients normally ;-) Our one hour massgaes were shortened to 20 minutes and weren't particularly great - the girls basically sat on our backs, straddling us and did their thing. After 20 minutes they started asking for more money, I could hear Lou arguing away in the next room. Adi had the sense to leave at this point but Lou and I insisted on the full hour, big mistake. The rest of our massage consisted of us being pinched and slapped. Mine had a load of different outfits and high heel shoes in the room, which she even offered to put on....


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0328s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb