Fancy Dress... thank you please!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Western Thailand » Hua Hin
November 5th 2011
Published: November 8th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Saturday was a full on packed day.. Charlie did 4 hours of kite surfing lessons, by the end of it he was skidding through the waves on his own, which was huge progress.. the sport is quite expensive and probably addictive which is not good news! I spent the day taking photo's of everyone kite surfing and lazing about the beach reading.. could not complain!
Saturday night we all went to a Moulan Rouge fancy dress party in Hua Hin.. ladies in sparkly corsets & hot pants with big feathers in our hair and the guys all went topless sporting dicky bows and eye masks.. We looked smashing i tell thee! The resort we went to was quite intimate, gorgeous pool that we all ended up in after about 2 hours!
There was a lady boy show as well.. this was amazing! The lady boys are beautiful, you would not be able to tell they are or once was a man apart from their deep voices.. I think the males of our party had to be reminded once or twice that they were eying up a man and the boobs aren't real!
It was a cracking night, we met some interesting people who we will no doubt see again seeing as we've been invited to another party on Wednesday!
Sunday was spent chilling and eating in preparation for Charlie starting his tattoo course on Monday morning x


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0446s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb