Thursday- May 1st


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Southern Thailand
May 2nd 2014
Published: May 2nd 2014
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday was quite a relaxing day in fact we have had a lot of relaxing days on our holiday so far. We were going to hire a jet ski but we decided instead we would go on a fishing tour today. I will tell you about the fishing tour in another blog. Ok, so ill start with we had a really yummy buffet breakfast. Then we had about a 2 hour play in our hotels pool which is a VERY hot pool. Then we walked down to the beach and had a swim which was beautiful. For lunch we went to a minimart and just got some snacks and that was our lunch. Next we went back to the beach and sorta relaxed until it became dinner time. We decided to have a bit of an adventure for dinner so we walked quite a long way into town. We came across a restaurant with Aussie flags in it so we decided to have dinner there. Then we went further down and came across lots of stalls and shops so we got a few things. Then we decided we couldn't walk all the way back to our hotel in the heat and with thongs on. Next we found a taxi took took truck thingy and got a ride in it back to our hotel.

Advertisement



2nd May 2014

Hey
Hi hope your having a good time. It's freezing back here in Adelaide. Sounds like your having fun. Can't wait to catch up with you when you get back. Keep safe!!!

Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0356s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb