The introduction of UNO into Jimbo's life


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Southern Thailand
February 28th 2012
Published: February 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We have now survived for 3 days in Thailand and it has been nothing but travelling and waiting so far. The plane journey was as standard as they get, horrid plane food, sweaty elderly men and random guys thinking its ok to hack up large amounts of phelgm behind me! Luckily Jimbo was there as I would still be waiting for my baggage in India - who knew that when you are ona transfer flight they move your bags for you?!!

After checking into a rather suspect hotel we spent a rather comfortable night only to continue on our travels down south. This included a taxi, mini bus, another bus, another bus and another taxi to be able to reach the southern islands. Now just waiting on a yet another bus and then a ferry to reach our destination!

Toilet situation isnt fun, mere holes in the ground with handy feet grip on it so you can imagine how I'm coping ... Im not!

Anywho as we havent really done much I shall leave this rather tedious entry.

Ciao!

Advertisement



29th February 2012

Photos please!!!!
Please hurry up and take some photos for us to have a look at. Do you think your bag might be a little too heavy to cart around with you or have you given it to Jimbo to carry? How is he at UNO now?

Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb