Koh Hey : Coral Island Resort


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
February 7th 2009
Published: March 12th 2009
Edit Blog Post

After yesterday dinner discussion, we planned to go for island where Tien's brother own a resort, so I am responsible to go to fish market with Tien, Kwan, Yui and Thorsten to get fresh fish, prawns, squids, crabs, etc. to give to chef to cook for us.

Since the late night drinking at Thai Bar, it was so difficult to get up but still Kwan rang to wake me up ^_^, the market was interesting, huge fish, big crabs, etc. also I saw grilled rice field rat selling there as well..ewww.. so bad didn't take photos, to early to think about bring it out..

After finish seafood shopping, we had Ka-nom-jean phuket for breakfast, unlike in Bangkok, phuket people like to have Ka-nom-jean for breakfast and the curry to put on top...mmm... i miss it now >_<

Back to the room slept a bit then packed stuffs and heading to Kaneng restaurant near pier. This restaurant is very famous among Thais, and it's cute as well.

Waiting for awhile finally we was on speed boat heading to Koh hey. And after a welcome drink, I had to head to kitchen with Tien and discuss with chef about what we bought and how we would like to cook it, then I could go to my room, change, and out to the beach :D

Then dinner time... mmm.. the chef was keeping the eyes on us, checking the reaction from distance.. well no complain the food was great... the decoration is nice... we were super full!!!!

After resting and stretch my tummy, I went back to room, grabbed few notes for beer and flash light, our plan was to go see crabs along the beach. Together with Kwan and Thorsten, we saw a lot of crabs walking along the beach, we walked almost the end and a dog follow us, the further the darker, then suddenly I noticed the dog stared at something and started to make noise like he scared of something, well we were scared too so we head back. Kwan excused herself to go to bed then left only Thorsten and me, having big singha and lay down on the beach pillow waiting for the group to come to start our beach party.

After 2 Singha, finally they came, brought ipod+speaker for jazz music altogether with red wine bottles.. mmm.. very relaxing...











Additional photos below
Photos: 28, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 64; dbt: 0.0498s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb