Phi Phi to Phuket


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
January 27th 2009
Published: January 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Patong Bay Garden ResortPatong Bay Garden ResortPatong Bay Garden Resort

Our hotel in Phuket
Today we took the ferry from Phi Phi Don to Phuket and then a minibus to Patong Beach. We were sad to leave Phi Phi but we are ready to move on to our next destination. We walked around Patong to see if there were many changes since we were here a year ago. Steven got a Thai massage from the same lady on the beach that he did during our last trip here. She still remembed Steven and the two of them chatted while Steven got his massage. Tonight, we will go out to sample some of Patong's infamous nightlife. Our day in Phuket brings to an end the fun-in-the-sun portion of our vacation. Although we are going to Bali and that too is considered a beach location, we are planning to spend most of our time inland.

Our stop in Phuket was just a way for us to catch a flight to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. There weren't many options out of Krabi and none out of Phi Phi since there isn't an international airport. We have only one day in KL on our way to Bali but we have a lot planned nonetheless. I'm looking forwad to some Indian food in KL's little India district, Steven is looking forward to some Chinese food in Chinatown, and we are both looking forward to exploring the Petronas towers and as much of the rest of the city as time permits.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Impiana HotelImpiana Hotel
Impiana Hotel

Where we stayed last time we were here. Steven's got message with a thai lady in front of this hotel..
Aussie Bar at Bangla RdAussie Bar at Bangla Rd
Aussie Bar at Bangla Rd

Nice bar with Australian Open playing


Tot: 0.194s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1122s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb