Ahhhhh.... thailand


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
July 22nd 2008
Published: July 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

All that I can say is aaaahhhh......

After navigating around Aussie on the wrong side, in our little van, Thailand is a piece of paradise and freedom. We got off the plane, lead to a van, dropped at the hotel and ahhhhh..... We woke up in a delightful king-sized bed to a sunny morning in monsoon season. We were a little hesitant, but I guess that this is off-season, so we are kings here. We had an interesting breaky of eggs and rice and stir fry and pineapple and then headed down to the tailor. I got measured for my suits and them we hit the beach. I was a little concerned that they wouldn't be ready for when we left, but he said that if we were in a rush, he would have them done in 7 hrs. Ok, not that much of a rush! Anyways, that kind of shopping is pretty sweet. No need to worry about them not having your size or the colour that you want!

So we had a posh $4 lunch (yeah, for both of us), and then hit the beach. It was HOOOOTTT out, so we slashed around in the luke-warm sea and then retreated to the shade of a nice palm. Some local walking by were in a panic and we didn't really get it, but they were worried that the coconuts were going to fall on us. What a way to go.... lazing on the beach and then BAM, Coconut!

Anyways, another lovely day.
Miss you all,
J and D

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0448s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb