On the way Home: Puket and Bangkok


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
January 22nd 2008
Published: January 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Pucket Pucket Pucket

the main rd
From Railey we went Puket for night. but the ferry on the way lost Chloes bag while dropping people at some other island along the way, as i said we always hit trouble when traveling. But they were very good about it and had the bag back to us by 10 am the next day with everthing still inside. We stayed at the main beach; Patong and didn't think it was anything special, it was a little like bangkok by the sea. It was dirty and there were lady boy's and prostitutes every where. The clubs looked nice but we had had enough parties by then and so booked int a nice hotel and watched TV and slept. the next day we had to take a bus to Bangkok but we could not book without going to Puket town, so we went there at about 11 and bought the tickets then had to waste 8 hours ! we shopped for a bit and then had nothing to do so we watched a movie ...haha..random i know. it was so hot when we went into the movies and was pouring with rain when we came out. We were dreading the bus after our last couple of experiences but to our delight the bus wa amazing it was like flying first class. We had so much room and even a waitress. The toilet as still gross though but we just slept the entire way.

we arrived in Bangkok at 8am and then went straight to khosan rd and booked into Khosan Palace where we had stayed before. We had to wait for the room though and so had breakfat acroos the road a khosan Central. We then went to the Grand Palace for about 2 hours, which was very pretty. we hired a guide which was nice as well. Then the MBK shopping mall which we found a bit over-rated. But i'm glad to have see it. For the evening we shopped at khosan rd and spent the last of our bahts ....well we couldn't take them home ofcourse !! we then had dinner and our ''last bucket'' which ofcourse turned into a couple to many and we had a bender of a night. The next day i had to pack my firends bags and get them into a taxi, for the hour and a bit drive to the airport. We managed not to get sick in the car but as we arrived i had to get sick into the dustban and nicole could barely stand. chloe just laughed at us. the taxi driver and airport security where so confused until we managed to explain the buckets and then the just laughed at us !! SO EMBARRESSING !







Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0427s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb