Mission Impossible


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Krabi
November 8th 2005
Published: April 1st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Day 1: Got up early as we'd booked to go on a speed boat trip to Hong Island. The bus picked us up and took us to the harbour point and we jumped onto the boat (turned out to be a really nice speed boat) and introduced ourself to everyone else! Got friendly with a lovely father & Son-Nick and Peter-who were from Singapore!
We made our way out to Hong Island stopping at some of the beautiful paradise beaches along the way to enjoy the sun and explore the sea life!!!
We arrived at Hong Island ready for lunch and were joined by some huge monitor lizards that lived there...stayed well away though as they were looking pretty aggressive! For the rest of the afternoon we relaxed on the beautiful island and enjoy feeding the marine fish and doing abit of snorkelling!!!

DAY 2: Today we'd booked to go Rock Climbing...we were both really looking forward to it as its something we'd always wanted to try...but after the first hour we realised why we never done it before...sean was scared of heights (got 20m up but couldn't get back down) and my legs were so bloody short i couldn't even get n the damn thing!!!!!! So you could say it just wasn't our thing!
In the evening, in an attempt to recover from our traumatic day we found Elle & Simon...and some random Russian guy they'd met the night before and headed down to the 'layzeee' bar for a few beers! This wasn't any ordinary bar...it was a bamboo hut with alcohol and big comfy cushions...ran by a business man as a rasta guy-brothers!



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0226s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb