Chill and massage day


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
August 12th 2017
Published: August 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Mollie got up early to do some homework and I sat with her by the pool. George and Sam got up about 9.30. Georgie had been out and about again last night. We had a day on the beach. The sea is so warm you could be in it all day and not get chilled. Georgie and Sam took their float and tried to swim out to an island. They didn't see many fish, the water was too cloudy.
Everyone but me had a massage which they enjoyed then we walked round the bay and had lunch in the Royal something resort - very nice. Then the beach again.
In the evening we took a songthaew into Changwang town. Mollie wanted a new sim for her go pro. We found one in the big mall there. I was quite surprised to find a mall on kho Samui but this was a big town and not a nice place either - crowded and grotty. We had a meal there and the kids had ice cream from a stall that made it in front of you on a big froazen disk. They scrapped the ice cream into curls and served it in cups. They said it was delicious. We caught another songthaew back to the hotel and as we walked through the resort to our rooms the heavens opened and we got rather wet. We have been so lucky with the weather.?


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



14th August 2017
IMG_5445 The front of hotel

Beautiful
Beautiful children, SO grown up now and looking just fine? Mollie's loooong legs and Sam, SO tall too. xxx?❤️
14th August 2017
IMG_5409 the bay

Heaven....... xxx?❤️

Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 5; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0515s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb