The Waterfalls


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
August 13th 2017
Published: August 15th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Our last full day on Kho Samui. After breakfast we floated about in the warm sea and messed about on the beach for a while then we decided to drive up into the mountaind to the Namuang waterfalls. The main roads are good the side roads not so good. We got a bit lost in the jungle vegitation, saw elephants trekking slowly passed carrying their passengers, passed by monkey shows, signs to zip wires and finally found the falls. It was ofcause touristy with a car park and stalls selling the usual souvenirs but it was beautiful. The water wasn't cold and the falls were invigorating. We spent quite a long time there. Several people fell over on the slippery rocks. One of them smashing their mobile phone as well as their head. The children were so sweet helping me over the rocks. It was well worth the visit. We changed into our dry clothes behind the car doors which I found quite a struggle (don't laugh) but the car hire people had made a point to say don't get the seats wet which is fair enough. We set off back to the hotel and later had diner in the restaurant next door.


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.051s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb