Koh Samui - Day 14


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
September 17th 2010
Published: September 26th 2010
Edit Blog Post

15th September 2010
I had a nice lay in this morning and planned to have a chilled day by the beach. Me and Alanna headed out for some breakfast about 10.30 and then hit the beach. The beach was so pretty; we had white sand and clear blue sea. We spent a few hours at the beach and then went to The Loft for some lunch and to use their wifi.
After lunch we wondered around town and i did a bit of shopping to make myself feel better after the day i had yesterday. I brought a few bits, didn’t go too mad as my bag was already over flowing!
Me, Alanna and Jamila got some dinner and went to see a Cabaret show - it was very armature but it was free so what do you expect?
After the show we met up with Tony (The tour leader) and went back to the Jamaican bar from the previous night for some drinks. As it was the owner’s birthday we all got a drink on the house! Me and Alanna walked along the beach into the next town to see what it was like, took us about 20 minutes to get there but everything was starting to close down so we headed back. We walked for about 30 minutes and realised we were lost and must have missed our turning. We found a little short cut through a hotel and back onto the main road where walked another 10 minutes back on ourselves to get back to the hostel. By this time it was about 3am!



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0187s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb