Koh Samui - Bophut Beach


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
May 25th 2008
Published: December 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Chweng Beach - Bophut Beach

25/05/2008

Bophut BeachBophut BeachBophut Beach

Fantastic view of the beach from our hotel room in Bophut Beach
We got up and checked out of Montien House, said goodbye to Chaweng Beach and took the resort taxi to our next hotel in Bophut Beach. We arrived at this very small hotel which only had four rooms, and after checking in we were taken up to our room. It was a nice room with an amazing view of the beach and Koh Phangnan in the distance. We headed upstairs to check out the rooftop garden, nothing special besides another great view, we were saddened to see there was no swimming pool. We went down the street to get some lunch and ended up at a pub not too far from the hotel. The food was pretty average so we left and continued down the street to find out how we can get to Koh Phangnan tomorrow. We finally found a small travel agent and booked a cheap ferry ticket across, as well as a transfer to pick us up in the morning. We also hadn’t arranged how we were getting from Koh Tao to Bangkok, so after having a bit of a chat we booked a ferry and bus ticket for when we left to Bangkok.

After booking all
Bophut BeachBophut BeachBophut Beach

Beautiful views of the beach, with Koh Pha-Nang in the background
our tickets we went to a pub for a drink and ended up having a few games of pool as well, until we were both pretty tired and went back to our hotel to rest. We went to sleep for quite a while then woke up and got ready to go and have dinner. Again we headed back down the street and went to an Italian place which was very good. We had a table with a fantastic view of the beach and the sunset. Afterwards we headed to a pub so I could watch the Grand Prix, we had a few drinks and also played some cards. We tried the dessert at the bar but it was pretty terrible, so we continued drinking beer. As soon as the race finished we returned to our room and went to sleep.

Accommodation:
Red House



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Bophut BeachBophut Beach
Bophut Beach

View from our balcony looking over the beach and an old pier
Bophut BeachBophut Beach
Bophut Beach

Our very red hotel, which was a really nice place


Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0258s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb