Exploring Ko Samui - Chaweng Beach


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
May 22nd 2008
Published: December 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Chaweng BeachChaweng BeachChaweng Beach

Walking down the beautiful Chaweng Beach
We woke up and headed down to have some breakfast at the buffet in the restaurant. It was very good, they had a huge selection and cooked eggs just the way you wanted them. It was around 11AM when we went for a walk down the beach and already at that time it was so hot outside. We cut through Montien House to have a look because we were staying there for the next two nights, then continued down the main street to have a look around. I stopped to buy some DVD’s then we went and got some lunch at Burger King, it was just good to be in an air-conditioned room. We braved the heat again and headed back to our resort along the beach, dipping our feet in the water on the way back. Hannah wouldn’t swim in the beach because there were fish swimming around but when we got back I jumped straight in. The water was so warm, even quite hot in some places but the further I went out the cooler it got, the water was awesome.

Afterwards I joined Hannah back on the deck chairs in front of the pool in our resort.
Chaweng BeachChaweng BeachChaweng Beach

Busy Chaweng Beach town with electricity wires everywhere!
We had a bit of a swim and relaxed for the rest of the day, it was hard to do anything else in this heat, staying by the pool or beach was a must. When evening came and it was a bit cooler we went for another short walk along the beach then returned to the resort bar for some drinks before dinner. We had quite a few and played cards for a while before we decided to go and get some dinner. Prego again, two nights in a row, this place was fantastic, as good as last night and it was so cheap. After dinner we went back to our room and went to sleep.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Chaweng BeachChaweng Beach
Chaweng Beach

Restaurants setting up their tables on the beach.
Chaweng BeachChaweng Beach
Chaweng Beach

Our resort pool with the amazing beach in the background.


Tot: 0.204s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 72; dbt: 0.1129s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb