Chapter 10: A Photo Finish


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Phi Phi Don
August 8th 2008
Published: August 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Despite a typhoon in Hong Kong which canceled our initial flight and grounded us in Kuala Lumpur for an additional six hours, we were able to reroute through Singapore and make it back to the states in one piece. Actually, because of that delay we were hooked up with a free upgrade to business class on Singapore Airlines for our return to LAX (BTW, the new international terminal at the Singapore airport is amazing). So after two months of squalid traveling conditions, it was only appropriate to finish our trip with a 15-hour flight home in first class. It's the only way to fly!

And as I promised, here is a random collection of photos from our three weeks of island hopping.

I would love to sit here and reflect for you upon all my philosophical revelations from this trip, but today is my birthday, and like the sabbath, today is one of rest. Enjoy the photos.

Peace!

Ok, so I wrote the above copy like an hour ago and have spent the last hour trying to upload photos for you...to no avail. I don't know what the problem is. It just ain't workin'. So until I figure it out, get back to work!







Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0297s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb