Phi'ed it down!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Phi Phi Don
February 29th 2008
Published: March 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We hit the beach for a chilled one today which was really nice, it's a small beach, quite busy with all the backpackers but you can get Long tail boats around the island and go to other beaches with no on on them if you want to. Such a nice place and great atmosphere here! you have to walk for ages to get to deep water though, it's very shallow most of the day and the water is soooo warm!! it's been raining on and off today, we tried to sit through most of it on the beach as it was still warm but we had to hide under the bar brollies for a little bit!! Been nice though!!

we went to the italian for dinner and bumped into Jim, Larry and their other friend Kenny, the yanks - so we ate with them which was cool. they had a half moon party at one of the bars (they use the moon as an excuse for any party here!) so we went down there with them! It was not the best moon party - not a patach on Koh Pha ngan but I suppose you cant expect it to be!! It was fun anyway!! the toilets were interesting here though, they were normal toilets but on a big step about half a metre high with not much room either side to put your feet! I had the added challenge of having no lock on the door so it was excellent trying to squat and pee and hold the door closed with my head!! Mission accomplished though - I am definitely getting good at this!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.194s; Tpl: 0.027s; cc: 6; qc: 51; dbt: 0.064s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb