Row Row Row Your Boat.....................


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
February 6th 2006
Published: February 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Me, Vix and Louisa scootered down to the beach next to Bottle Beach and got a Boat Taxi over to Bottle Beach- which is only really accessible by boat...........the little man driver then waits until you are ready to return back!!!!! Felt so tight lay their sunbathing while he was just sat there waiting!!!!! I sun bathed abit but beig quite wary as still sunburnt and peeling. Then collected shells and then went in the shade as really it was too hot to be out in at that time.

Our little boat man drove us back and we set off back on the scooters- having a little tumble on the way- Straight into some rubbish bins!!!!!!!! A cushioned landing!!!! Really was not serious so panic not!!

When we got back we just chilled with the English couple and decided to head to Ko Tao with them- being picked up at 7.45am!!!!!!!OH!!!!!

Lots of Snuggly Kisses and Hugs

Becks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ps Al you know my passion for Tomato Ketchup- well look what I found.................................Crisp sticks with a sachet of tommy ketchup inside to dip them in- The Ultimate Snack!!!!!!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



7th February 2006

Your little man in a boat looks quality.
8th February 2006

wow
Who is that in the bikini?..damn
10th February 2006

Who are you little man?

Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0232s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb