Back to the islands


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Lanta
November 8th 2006
Published: November 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

I just have to say that malaysian people cant spell english words to save them....

bus.........bas
taxi.........teksi
pharmacy......farmasi
restaurant.......restoron

there was alot more but unfortunatly i forget them

we are now in thailand. the first island we went to was phuket. we stayed at a very nice guest house on a very nice beach. we went to live thai boxing, it was really neat they even had little 55 pound kids boxing. And they all had to do a little ceremonial dance thing before they fought which i thought was the best part. on our last day i finally got enough courage to go parasailing but it started to rain so i couldnt.


the next island we went to was kho phi phi. we bought snorkelling gear because there was amazing snorkelling right out infront of our guest house. we also went on a snorkelling trip. one of the stops on the trip was at monkey beach where we got to hand feed monkeys. we heard that if we went snorkelling at about 8 am we would see black tipped reef sharks. so we went snorkelling and we did see lots of shraks. they were only about a meter long but it was still kinda scary.

now we are on kho lanta. the first guest house we stayed at didnt have a nice beach but they had a pool instead and for soem reason the power kept turning off which made us very mad because we paid extra for air con. we're now staying at a differnet guest house in the south of the island and we are pretty much trapped at our resort. the only road is dirt and it only has a few stores, there isnt a 7- 11 insight..... very wierd for thailand.

anyways we come home in a little over a month now and we are both very excited to see all of you waiting at the airport!!!!!! haha jk only you mommy

thats it thats all

love emily and cody

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0512s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb