A normal weekend


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
October 9th 2011
Published: October 30th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Chiang MaiChiang MaiChiang Mai

Mountains at Sunset
Its the weekend! Wow what it feels like to have a weekend. Saturday I caught up with Norma and we went to the Irish bar in town to watch the Rugby matches. First the Ireland game and after eating a delicious lunch of blueberry pancakes the England game. Gutted but they both lost. After dinner we watched The Three Muscateers at the cinema. A normal day for a change is so good when your travelling and sight seeing all the time. Sunday I met back up with Norma again, after unsuccessfully trying to hire a bike. (They wanted my passport or 1000bt neither which I had on me and the accommodation was way too far away to go back). So a quick change of plan, we tried to find the Blind Massage, where you can receive massages from the blind. But we couldn't find it and none of the locals seem to know neither so we got lunch then spent the whole day at the market. We did break it up though with a trip back to the Irish bar for dinner. A BLT baguette, the first sandwich I have had in months : ) and it was yummy.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0397s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb