CHANGMAI- FINALLY


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
September 30th 2008
Published: September 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi All

In ChangMai took the night train here last night 14hours it was fine me,flute and Phil had top bunks and slept like babies wigs & Murphy had lower bunks and didnt sleep great- bumped into Grace on the train how random i haven't been able to contact her since she got here as her phone isn't working- was great to see her, and we are going treking together for 2 days tomorrow- which should be fun fun fun althgouh gonna be very hard as we have to tre for 2hours tomorrow and 4 hours the next day( need to think of the workout it gives)- but when we get there we are staying with a thai tribe, elephant treking bamboo rafting swimming in waterfalls- hopefully will have some good pics to show you all!!


We where meant to go Laos but due to high voumes of rain track was closedwhich we didnt know until w landed to bangkok trainstation last ight- but we met this very helpful tour operaor who helped us organise and book our whle itinery for the next 2.5 wks- its something like this- head on trek for 2 days tomorrow then stay in Chang Mai for aother night,then take the slow boat to laos which takes 2days then spend 5 days in Laos then night train back to bangkok, head from bangkok to Koh Sami for 3 days then on to Koh Phangan for 2 day for full Moon Party then back to Koh Samui for 1 night then back to Bangkok for 2 nights then OZ here we come yipeee!!

We went to Krabi Sunday it was one of flutes brillant idea's- as soon as we got off the boat we all where like what the hell are we doing here it was minus craci and had big rats running across the road so we headed to the nearest travel agents and booked the 1st flight outta it the next day- then we booked in somewere and sat in watching films and playing silly games wiggy made up-when we got to bangkok yesterday we had a few hours spare so went to MBK SHOPPING CENTRE but i couldn't buy anything cos i had no room but boys got a few new threads and we took over pizza hut for hours with our bags!!

Think thats all- by the way this is my 2nd time to write this blog today last time it crashed ripping!!

PS we got our mobiles sorted if any of u need our numbers give me a private mail!!

Love Leanne & the boys xx

Advertisement



30th September 2008

hi
hi leanne. sinead ere.damiens sis in law.your mum gave me your blog info.hope u dont mind.all sounds great out there.tell damien and wiggy we say hi.megan, séannáin and eoghan missing damien.take care.sinéad
10th October 2008

Hi to all Damo is still alive you's can call him on my mobile which is +66800670879
11th October 2008

11-10-08
Hi All, just checking out your blogg on occasion. U seem to be having a blast. keep it up dated with plenty of pictures as gary's mum loves to see the craik. have fun and take care. chat soon.

Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0501s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb