Hokey cokey, Frogs and Buckets


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Singburi
July 27th 2008
Published: July 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hiii,

Well i did just write an incredible entry.. jus as i was about to finsihg there was a power cut... annoyance!!!

Anyways where was i? I think i was going to start with breakfast...

Ok so the breakfast are still quite interesting and i'm starting to slightly crave milk! the delacacies we're tried so far are: chips, pasta, pancakes with chocolate sauce (yum yum) and lots of spicey ricey thai dishes! im still not use to the hot hot food, epecially in the hot hot weather! We've also had a couiple of thai cooking lessons and made papaya salad, a noddley thing, green thai curry and sweet and sour.. the best one yet! The green curry doesnt really agree with me.. but it doesnt at home either. Only felt sick a couple of times (not actually been sick though :P) Once after a bbq restaurant in which we cooked the food ourselves and once after a good night at the local bar.

Our nights at the eco house consist of playing cards, sleeping at ridiculously early hours, re re re applying insect repellent and drinkin at the local bar/ someones home.. who have puppies 😊 ( chillis still better!), ooh and staring up at the stars... we dont have this many in england!

Thais have a speciality drink which is a bottle of whiskey, red bull and cooke in a bucket! then we invented some ourselves, one involving 6 different types of alcohol ... Jus dont add wine!!! deadly!

Anywhoo im still alive and healthy.. ready for our cultural week!

Bye for now xxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



27th July 2008

p.s
Forogt to mention stuff i did, like visiting the school where we taught the kids hokey cokey.. which they loved and we went swimming yesterday.. its like what you would find under a dome in the uk!
28th July 2008

wooooooooooooooooo
lori lori lew!!!! looks amazing!! this is sooo funny, we are so far away from home, your pics look gorgeous! You having fun?? Australia is amazing, just got back from melbourne, back to the hosp tomorrow...very busy but loving it! :-) Aggghhh!! sooooooo excited!! Cant wait to hear all your stories xx look forward to seeing you xx enjoy !! xxxxxxxxx

Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0403s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb