Condoms


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
June 7th 2009
Published: June 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday I had dinner at Cabbages & Condoms. A restaurant of the PDA Population & Community Development Ass. with restaurants and hotels that earn money to provide financial support for education, environmental protection , Hiv/Aids prevention.
Its good food and together with the bill you get a condom.

Just in case you meet the right girl. The condom has two purposes.
- To prevent the girl have your baby long after your flight back.
- To prevent you share her diseases.
So a Win Win situation.

Bangkok has still a lot of traffic. For public transport they are using the old busses, the rather new metro, the skyrail a kind of metro but built over the city, a huge number of taxis and for the tourists the Tuk Tuk. It s unbelievable they still can invest in new taxis with the low rates they have. Anyhow petrol prices and labor are low.Later I heard that taxi s are not allowed by law to be older than 5 years otherwise they loose their permit.

Food prizes are still reasonable. A european meal for euro 15.-- and if you eat only thaifood you can count on euro 10.-- per day.
Bars are still full; with tourists and working ladies, ladies of the night. Massage is available in many places and sometimes you wish you had several bodies to have more massage.

Today a lazy day in the pool.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.202s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0499s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb