End of North beginning of South


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
July 29th 2008
Published: July 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Day 16


Arrive super early at New World Lodge, pay extra to upgrade so we can get the room straight away. Lazy day doing bits and bobs. 6 o'clock we go to the lobby to meet our new group for the South part of our tour. Only Matt, Jo and Esther remain, the rest of the group are finished their tour. Some of the new and old group head for dinner where I accidently order chicken ankles for tea (obviously get left) and Hollie gets a shot instead of a cocktail and has to down it, way to start the night.
As its our last night with the girls we want to make it one to remember! It pours down with rain and Khao San Road is floode, the water in the street reached our shins. We go to a bar and the rest of the new group turns up as do the Australian girls which is nice. So much drunkness and dancing and again the hardcore few minus Sar this time head to Hollie and I's room. Spend an eternity slurring room service order down the phone eventually someone has to come up to the room to take our order! In a blur of pizza and being told to pipe down the night comes to a mess end in the wee hours of the morning.

Day 17


Up early to check out, we stote round in last nights clothes to pick up our washing. Try to keep our room for the day but they are having none of it. Luckily the girls let us crash in their room for the day. So the 5 sometimes 6 of us lie in bed watching tv.
An emotional farewell to Hannah, Laura & Becky as we head for the overnight train. Made good friends and anytime you want to come visit Scotland give us a shout! "There's been a murder" hee hee.





Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0345s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb