I've arrived!!!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
July 20th 2007
Published: July 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

well dudes I have arrived in thailand safely! my flight was delayed from dubai for about 3 hours which was rubbish but got to bangkok eventually and was met by one of the organisers and a few other volunteer people like myself!!
got taken to where we're staying which is called KT guesthouse...basic but does the job and has hot water which I shall take advantage of seeing as the next 5 weeks will be cold!! just been out for dinner to a traditional thai restaurant with all the volunteers and the organiser and his family which was nice...different but nice!! i did eat some stuff too...trying to be adventurous!!
back at the guesthouse now...soooo tired!! slept a wee bit on the plane but nowhere near as much as i need!!! def need a long nap!!
we're staying in bangkok tomorrow night too and then heading down to chumphon on sunday morning by train...so we have tomorrow free in bangkok to do what we like - so maybe a bit of sightseeing and a little shopping perhaps...although i really dont think much else will fit in my bag!!!
so far so good i think...it is very odd though being surrouded by people you dont know and that dont know you, and yet you're all there for the same purpose - very weird!!!
however as you all know im fully open to knew experiences and plan on using this one to its full advantage!!!
will keep you all up to date on my adventure out here...internet access everywhere so no excuses!!
love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0364s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb