Bangkok


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
March 24th 2007
Published: March 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Arrived in Bangkok and took a taxi to the Viengtai hotel,we were unable to check in as there was no rooms ready so Aaron took us to the Intrepid lounge where we managed to drop our bags then slept on the floor. At 9am we were met by a woman who was booked to take us on a tour of Bangkok. We left the hotel then went to the river and got a longtail boat which took us round the rivers of Bangkok then onto Wat pho where we saw the reclining Buddha and also the original Thai massage centre. We ten met Arron there and we then got a taxi to the Golden mount look-out point from there we went to the Siam centre which is a shopping centre of 8 floors and the basement floor is a great food court then on the 4th you can buy a porchse or ferrai then on the 8th is a imax cinema and bowling alley. We left here then went to Jim Thompson’s house a Ex CIA man who went missing in the Cameron highlands and not been found his house is an original Thai style. We then returned to our hotel about 4:30pm and met for our last dinner together at 7:30pm.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0508s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb