Boat trip


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
March 22nd 2007
Published: March 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

We were to be ready at the pool for 8:30 as our boat trip was on today whilst having breakfast we were told there was a car out front we said no waiting for a boat. The hotel staff said changed we went to the front where a mini bus was waiting for us. A german guy said they had been there half an hour this was at 8:15, we found our tour leader and he did not know of the change. The bus took us to a jetty and we boarded the boat this took us to Koh Tad Koh Nangyuan national park where our first stop allowed us to snorkel then we moved to another island where we walked up some steep steps and through small crevices to a salt water lake in the middle of the island no time for swimming. We then went to another island where you can camp and had a Thai lunch then laid on the beach, the sun came out at last. We returned to the hotle about 4ish then I went to the pool. In the evening we went for a meal in Bophut then me and the tour leader stopped in Bophut whilst the others went to Chaweng beach for the nightlife.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.052s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb